Monday, May 21, 2012

New Campaign! Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles

I'm excited that I've been able to join in the Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles campaign on BzzAgent!  From the BzzAgent campaign page, here's a little info about these insoles -


Dr. Scholl's® Massaging Gel™ Insoles provide energizing support and cushioning for men and women on the move. Designed for shoes that fit virtually any lifestyle, these insoles incorporate two types of gel to provide comfort in your shoes and absorb shock all day long.
Tired, achy feet can affect your lower body and may impact your mood, too. Discover all that's possible when foot discomfort isn't slowing you down. Connect with the people you want to see and enjoy the things you want to do — all because of the energy you're feeling from your feet up!
Why they're so good:
  • Double the comfort in your shoes (for people with foot discomfort)
  • Feature a Dual Wave Design™ — soft blue gel cushions and provides superior shock absorption, while firmer purple gel offers added support
  • Can be used in a variety of shoes
  • Belong to a full line of Massaging GelTM foot care solutions
  • Come in men's sizes 8–13 and women's sizes 6–10
  • Sell for a suggested retail price of $12.99
  • Can be found in the foot care aisle of most drugstores, grocery stores, and discount mass retailers
  • Offer a money-back guarantee, so there's no risk in trying them!


I'm excited because my feet hurt every day, so I am really interested in seeing if there is a difference wearing the Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles.

Have you tried these already?  What did you think?  I haven't gotten mine yet, so let me know your opinion!

Here's my update:  I put these in my Converse.  At first they seemed so squishy and comfortable I just couldn't believe I'd never tried these before.  Then I realized that my feet really, really hurt after wearing my Converse, which isn't usually the case.  I removed the inserts and my feet don't hurt anymore.  I think the inserts were too thick for my shoes - I had cut them to perfect size, but because of the thickness of the inserts, my shoes didn't fit the right way anymore.  I definitely kept them, because they're super squishy and I plan on trying them with different shoes.

If your shoes are a little too big, I highly recommend buying a pair of these & putting them in your shoes so that your shoes fit perfectly!

No comments:

Post a Comment