Friday, March 23, 2012

Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream




BZZAGENT REPORT!

Have you joined BzzAgent yet? Why not? They allow me to try many different products based on my interests and I get to let my friends and family know whether or not I liked them! It's fun to try so many different things for free and I like being able to give my opinion on them. My latest campaign is the Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector B.B. Cream. This is the perfect campaign for me, since I hate spending a lot of time with face cream, foundation, etc..

What's a B.B. cream? Well, it's a tinted moisturizer that has some added benefits to it. The beauty mags will tell you to just throw on some tinted moisturizer on the weekends, but they neglect to mention that if you use a drugstore brand, don't waste your money or your time. They just don't have the coverage.

Garnier's B.B. cream has mineral pigments, so you get really great coverage. They also add Vitamin C, to gently fade away your discoloration and smooth out your skin tone. Garnier claims you'll see results in 2 weeks and by 4 weeks you'll see major results. I haven't been using it that long, so I don't know yet.

It doesn't come in a hundred different shades. This makes it easier for me. I chose the Light/Medium, because I'm in between both. It actually works for me. I thought it would be too dark, but it's not. If I were using this in the winter, I would probably switch to Light, but I'm not sure since the Light/Medium is working out so well.

Since this is good for your skin, you can reapply this as often as you want throughout your day. I thought that meant it didn't have staying power, but it does...somewhat. If it's hot and muggy outside, this is going to slide right off your T Zone. I was surprised to find at the end of a long day that I could still see coverage on my cheeks.

It claims to hydrate for 24 hours and it does a really great job on hydration. It does look a little greasy under my eyes and on my chin, so I have to apply powder over it. Which is insane, since my skin is very dry! So I set Garnier's B.B. cream with powder.

It's very lightweight, my skin feels really soft. I would definitely repurchase this and I am recommending it to all of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment