Saturday, October 27, 2012

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Campaign!!!


On to the Buzz!

 Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Campaign has begun!  In this campaign, I received three full sized products from BzzAgent.  Included were:  Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser with Clary Sage, Treatment Mask with Clary Sage and Night Cream with Clary Sage.

What is this Clary Sage, you ask?  Burt's Bees tells me that Clary Sage has the exceptional ability to trap and retain moisture.

All products are 99% natural and dermatologist tested.  The products intensely hydrate dry skin and use probiotic technology, which increases collagen renewal and retains moisture.  The products also help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

The cleanser removes dirt, oil and makeup (and I can vouch for that, it even removed my mascara, but I do not recommend using it on your eyes!).



This is a great campaign and I am really looking forward to seeing the difference Burt's Bees Intense Hydration products make on my dry skin!



No comments:

Post a Comment