Wednesday, November 28, 2012

One Month Milestone with Burt's Bees

Hi! It's been a month now since I first started using Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Night Cream, Facial Cleanser and Face Mask. The pros: Super soft skin. Redness banished. I've been using the Night Cream during the day as well and I love the matte finish. It's like using a primer and moisturizer in one - seriously...I no longer use primer. The cons: My wrinkles are still here. They haven't diminished, not even a tiny bit. Despite that, I'm still willing to stick with this product because it makes my skin feel incredible and I have used many different brands over the years and nothing has banished the redness in my skin like Burt's Bees. If I use the Face Mask, I use it at night so that when I wipe it off, I rub what's left into my skin and go to bed. I have not had any problems with these products causing breakouts, either. The end result? I love this line from Burt's Bees. I was never a fan before, but I sure am now! Want to try before you buy? Head over to here to purchase a travel sized cleanser: and here to snag a travel size Intense Hydration Day Lotion! I still have quite a bit left in my magical jar of Night Cream, so I will continue to keep you posted on my progress, despite the campaign ending soon. This is good stuff, so I want to keep bzzing!

No comments:

Post a Comment